School knowledge base and forum

Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Planned

Editor: do not allow elements to be resized out of proportion

On all clipart ( Elements in the software ), the lock aspect ratio should be locked so that you can only make larger or smaller. This has been the case in your previous softwares. Currently you can change the height and the width which enables the clipart to be cut off from top or sides. This can be a bit troublesome for smaller kids workign on the yearbook. 

1 person likes this idea
  • I've passed this to the development team. Thanks.

The corner handles on all frames do act like lock-aspect-ratio which does allow you to resize proportionately.

• I agree on the locked aspect ration for Clipart. Even though users can retain aspect ratio when sizing clipart by using frame corners to size, it is still possible to accidentally 'crop' clipart cutting some of the art off. If you do not have an eagle eye during the review/proofing process, cut off clipart could be an easy oversight.

1 person likes this
  • I agree on the locked aspect ration for Clipart. Even though users can retain aspect ratio when sizing clipart by using frame corners to size, it is still possible to accidentally 'crop' clipart cutting some of the art off. If you do not have an eagle eye during the review/proofing process, cut off clipart could be an easy oversight.

• Its been triage in

Login or Signup to post a comment