School knowledge base and forum

Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Portrait pages: remove page breaks between portrait groups within a section, allow for custom styling

It would be great if you have have multiple individual panel groups withing 1 section. 

• Grouping & sorting is on our radar as a feature to add, to enable classroom sorting by grade, for example. Thanks! 

• what I am refering to is not just simply classroom sorting.  It's the ability to generate 2 different panel sets within one Section. Currently it only allows for 1

• Alex created topic

9 days ago on Tue, 11 Feb at 12:30 PM

I have 2 panels that i forced to fit on 1 page.  I would like the abitlity to change the row/colums as well as edit each group individually.   Basically have the option to apply the layout setting or each individual group or all groups on the same page. Currently, once I force multiple groups on 1 page all settings are done to all at once. 

1 person likes this
  • What Alex mentioned is very important especially for headers!  I cannot have the same header on two classrooms just because they are on the same page.  I need to be able to edit each header individually.  

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment