School knowledge base and forum

Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Planned

Editor: Improve background canvas image options - pick up/remove/reset/copy

I would like the ability to zoon into a background and also have the ability to delete/remove a background.  Currently there is not way to remove a background unless you go and change the background color to white. 

Alex
created topic

on Thu, 26 Sep, 2019 at 4:27 PM

Would like the to have the option to be able to copy a background or the option to pick up the background and be able to place it on the canvas to then be able to copy it. This will come in handy if an adviser chooses a template that has a background  for the teacher collage and would like to have the same background for the student portraits page that is right next to it. 

3 people upvoted this

Mary Kulinski replied

on Wed, 5 Feb at 2:21 PM

Any updates here?

( http://yearbooksupport.mementopix.com/support/discussions/topics/12000023777 )

Alex created topic

a year ago on Mon, 21 Jan, 2019 at 2:42 PM

I've been getting alot of feedback from advisors that students are clicking on an image and its making it into a background by accident.  I would be helpful if a when you click on a background/image you would get a promp saying "Apply to Background" and/or possily also having the option to "Apply to Page" aswell rathen than having it automatically be inserted as a background. 

1 person upvoted this

Support Administrator replied

a year ago on Fri, 25 Jan, 2019 at 11:34 AM

noted - moving it to the development team for consideration

Mary Kulinski replied

15 days ago on Wed, 5 Feb at 2:19 PM

Any updates on this?  I would also like the ability to identify which image is being used as a background, in case we need to add pages to a section and need to match the background.  In the past (FotoFusion), we've been able to "pick up" and copy a background image to accomplish this.

( https://lumapix.freshdesk.com/a/forums/topics/12000021760 )

3 people like this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment