School knowledge base and forum

Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Proofing & Review: View proof on smart device with pdf link

Hi noticed that when a school gets an email that their proof is ready for review you cannot view the proof on a smart phone.

I would like the ability for school to review/approve pages on a IOS or Android phone. If this is not available, at least the option to just view the pages.  I great way to be able to view the proof on their smartphone is for the email to have a link to download a watermarked pdf.  This will also serve as an easy way to download and print the yearbook for proofing. 

Alex created topic

on Tue, 15 Oct, 2019 at 12:56 PM &  12:58 PM 

Hi noticed that when a school gets an email that their proof is ready for reaview you cannot view the proof on a smart phone. 

I would like the ability for school to review/approve pages on a IOS or Android phone. If this is not available, at least the option to just view the pages.

Alex created topic

on Tue, 15 Oct, 2019 at 1:28 PM & 5:00 PM, on Wed, 16 Oct, 2019 at 9:51 AM &  at 9:30 AM 

I noticed that when a school gets an email that their proof is ready for review you cannot view the proof on a smart phone.

I would like the ability for school to review/approve pages on a IOS or Android phone. If this is not available, atleast the option to just view the pages ( similar to Lumapix ). A great way to be able to view the proof on their smartphone is for the email to have a link to download a watermarked pdf. This will also serve as an easy way to download and print the yearbook for proofing.

• We are concerned that the phone will not provide a good or accurate viewing experience due to the small screen size, leading to printing errors and reprint requests. Since a lot of proofing involves proofreading small labels and paragraphs of text, it is best to undertake proofing on larger device. We are looking into support on a tablet though.

Login or Signup to post a comment