Only Editors-in-Chief may create new team members.
To create a new team member, an Editor-in-Chief will login to the yearbook. (If the left-side menu does not automatically appear, click on the "burger" menu in the top left corner to access it.)
Select Manage Team from the left-side menu under the Admin section.
Choose the type of team member you would like to create:
- Editors-in-Chief have an all-access pass account. They may access book administration tools, submit the yearbook, and create other team members. We recommend limiting this role to one or two people on your team.
- Editors can work on all aspects of photo and book management. They may optionally be given permission to access portrait photos by the Editors-in-Chief. They can view the Status Report in the Admin section. Assign this role to trusted team members who need to access all parts of the yearbook but not team management.
- Staffers are limited to working on assigned pages. They may upload photos or create photo albums with permission. This role is suitable for younger students or casual contributors.
Click on the ADD NEW... button in the top right corner after selecting the type of team member.
Complete the form to add your new team member. Fields marked with a * must be completed: First and last name, username, and password fields.
Editors-in-chief may change a team member's role at any time, and may update the team member's password.
If COPPA (Child Online Privacy Protection Act) limitations have been set up for your book, you will need parental permission to create an account for children under the age of 13.
Please read the article on the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act for more information. This article contains downloadable permission forms for your convenience.
Sending an automatic email to your team members
Complete the email area in the form if you would like your team member to receive a login invitation email.
Adding an email also will allow the team member to retrieve a lost password without the assistance of an editor-in-chief.
Sending login information manually
If you are not able to enter an email address for your team member, you will need to provide them with login information. Include the following details:
- The Memento Yearbook website address: https://books.yearbooks.me
- Your School Id
- If there is more than one book assigned to your school, which book to choose (eg; yearbook versus a supplement).
- Their username
- Their password
You may wish to copy this image to send to your team members along with their login info.